The University of Wisconsin-River Falls has over 150 student organizations on campus that range from athletic clubs to social fraternities/sororities and academic honoraries. Our search feature allows you to find one that meets your interests as well as provides the contact information for the organization.
Search for Organizations
Browse For Organizations
Browse By Letter
Browse By Category
Create your own organization by finding 4 friends and following a few simple steps!
View the New Student Organization Guide. Student Senate and the Office of Student Life are excited to help you!
The following minimum requirements must be completed to become a recognized student organization:
- complete the new student organization application form, including a constitution and set of bylaws
- consist of at least 5 members, 3/4 (three-quarters) of whom must be students enrolled at UWRF for at least half-time
- obtain a UWRF faculty or staff advisor
- be organized on a not-for-profit basis
- extend membership and all membership privileges, including voting and eligibility to hold office, to all UWRF students
You have access to many great resources that help you make the most of your college experience. One way to get connected is by logging into FalconSync, which is your gateway to Involvement at UW-River Falls.
Use your FalconSync account to learn about student organization events, communicate with organization leaders, participate in campus-wide polls and discussions, generate verified records of your involvement with co-curricular transcripts, and much more!
If you are in need of assistance when using FalconSync, visit the FalconSync Help Page!
Check out upcoming Student Organization events and meetings!
- Campus Department Event
Student organizations have access to many resources! Find information regarding student organization training, budgets and funding, event planning, and tons more by visiting the Student Organization Training Website.
The Office of Student Life would love to answer any questions you have!