Student Organization Handbook
View the Student organization handbook.
The University of Wisconsin-River Falls has over 150 student organizations on campus that range from athletic clubs to social fraternities/sororities and academic honoraries. Our search feature allows you to find one that meets your interests as well as provides the contact information for the organization.
Search for Organizations
Browse For Organizations
Browse By Letter
Browse By Category
Create your own organization by finding 4 friends and following a few simple steps!
View the New Student Organization Guide.
Student Senate and the Office of Student Involvement are excited to help you!
Minimum Requirements:The following minimum requirements must be completed to become a recognized student organization:
- complete the new student organization application form, including a constitution and set of bylaws
- consist of at least 5 members, 3/4 (three-quarters) of whom must be students enrolled at UWRF for at least half-time
- obtain a UWRF faculty or staff advisor
- be organized on a not-for-profit basis
- extend membership and all membership privileges, including voting and eligibility to hold office, to all UWRF students
Have a policy or procedure related question?